We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mix the egg whites and yolks with pepper and Parmesan and beat like an omelet.
Place in a hot pan with very little oil and mix gently until large strips of omelette are obtained.
Remove to a plate, sprinkle with chopped basil leaves and serve with chopped tomatoes.
Healthy and nutritious breakfast
Breakfast is a very important meal - it can either make or break your day. We need to make sure that breakfast contains all the necessary food. From them the body can extract the nutrients it needs to function perfectly. For this reason, the first meal of the day must be healthy, tasty and nutritious at the same time.
Therefore, it must contain carbohydrates, lipids and proteins. When choosing the products to eat in the morning, we must take into account a few factors:
-activities during the day
-but especially about the state of health
-Children will always eat less than adults
-Avoid toast, cold cuts and white bread
-Pancakes, donuts, pies and all other such products are harmful to the body. If eaten in the morning or in the evening, before bed, they are even more harmful.
-Fast food and mayonnaise should be avoided
-Carbohydrates are found in vegetables and whole grains
-The body can extract the necessary lipids from olive oil and fruits such as almonds, walnuts and cashews
-The most suitable proteins for breakfast are found in low-fat dairy products and eggs.
Recipes for a healthy breakfast
We made a small selection of recipes for a breakfast from which to get our necessary nutrients. I don't have many pictures yet, because I didn't want to waste food just to exemplify the article. But I will make updates as I prepare other recipes for breakfast. What you will find in the list below is suitable for both adult and child meals. Keep in mind the quantities, of course.
We have prepared a list of ingredients from which you can prepare a quick, rich, healthy and good-looking breakfast. Do not miss fried bread, soft boiled egg, tomatoes, cucumbers and dried fruit. Also, don't forget butter, honey, milk, tea, fresh fruit, cucumbers, bell peppers, parsley and dill. And some recipes for a healthy breakfast, because the day has to start strong.
1. Breakfast recipe with cheese and bell pepper
Slightly salted telemea cheese mix well with dill, a drop of olive oil and sesame and / or sunflower seeds. The feta cheese also goes very well. So fill a green bell pepper with this mixture. Cut horizontally so that round slices result. A boiled egg cut in two halves and the intermediate bread complete this recipe. It is simple, tasty, good-looking and healthy and easy to prepare.
2. Breakfast recipe with egg, butter and jam
It is probably the simplest and most suitable recipe for breakfast. Boil a soft-boiled egg, grease the wholemeal bread with a little butter and marmalade. It goes perfectly with a tea slightly sweetened with honey and flavored with a slice of lemon. So, here's how I make boiled egg.
3. Breakfast recipe with fried bread, boiled egg and fresh oranges
This is my favorite recipe. As you may have already noticed, I chose to recommend the morning meals that included the boiled egg. Why are you proud? Because it is a healthy food, easy to prepare, tasty and full of nutrients. Soft boiled egg and fried bread on the stove over which a slice of butter is placed. Top with a glass of fresh oranges. These may be enough until the next meal.
4. Breakfast recipe with Greek yogurt, honey and whole grains
I have chosen to offer you today the simplest and healthiest recipes that anyone can prepare. Mix Greek yogurt with a little honey and whole grains. Like & # 8220desert & # 8221 eat a banana. But remember that the body needs exercise in addition to food.
5. Breakfast recipe with milk, cheese and bell pepper
Warm, unsweetened milk, slices of cheese and red bell pepper. Add a wholemeal bun and a nectarine / apricot / peach. They can provide you with the necessary nutrients. In addition, this breakfast does not need to be cooked and is very tasty and quick to prepare.
6. Homemade liver pate breakfast recipe
This recipe is very filling and the ingredients can be arranged at the table in various models. Why? Because the most appetizing aspect means a breakfast eaten with pleasure. Black and / or intermediate bread greased with homemade liver pate. You can put a slice of tomato on top. You can finish the meal with an apple and a smile.
7. Breakfast recipe with boiled egg and sweet cheese
Cut the soft boiled egg into small pieces. Mix with the sweet cheese and a little olive oil. Sprinkle Parmesan on top. It is eaten with slices of bread with seeds and fresh cucumber. A fresh orange or even some dried fruit at the end will turn this meal into a delicacy. But don't forget to prepare the right portions.
8. Breakfast recipe with cheese, olives, meatballs and tomatoes
Sometimes I prepare this simple and nutritious recipe for breakfast. A meatball, half a tomato and a few slices of cheese. I add olives, radishes and green onions. Top with a stick of sunflower seeds. In the end I eat a few grapes.
So, as you noticed, we only selected recipes for a healthy breakfast. So, we have quick, easy to prepare and tasty recipes that can be eaten by the whole family. I'll leave you with the summer recipe. It is the cheap, filling, tasty and easy to prepare food that I sometimes cook for breakfast.
But don't forget that a healthy life means exercise, food and well-being. I wish you healthy snacks and good appetite!
Kale cabbage quiche with Cheddar cheese
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 2 cups boiled rice
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup of grated Cheddar cheese
- 5 large eggs
- 2/3 cup of milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- ½ connection to Kale, large chopped.
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and cover a round hyena bowl with baking paper.
- Prepare the quiche crust as follows: In a large bowl, mix the boiled rice with the egg whites and cheddar cheese. Using your fingers, you will put this mixture in the hyena jar, making sure that it is evenly distributed. Bake in a hot oven until this crust turns golden - about 15 minutes. Then leave to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs with the milk and season with salt and pepper. Place the green onions and Kale in a layer on top of the rice crust. Pour the egg mixture on top.
- Put the hyena dish with this quiche in the oven and bake for about half an hour. Then leave it to cool, portion it and serve it.
40 recipe ideas for breakfast
During this time, not only can breakfast be taken at any time, but it can mean many things. And how we are isolated in the house and spend a lot of time in the kitchen, the ideas about "what else do we eat today"They are more than welcome. I'm not going to tell you why it's good to eat breakfast, because everyone knows what to do in their life. I'm just telling you that if I don't eat breakfast and then drink my coffee, I'm very, very ugly. The more you know me about Zen, the more ugly I am if I don't eat on time. So I gathered as many here as possible breakfast ideas, to inspire you to alternate options and enjoy something good every morning.
40 breakfast ideas
1. Yogurt with cereals and fruits. This is my favorite breakfast, because it's fast, tasty and healthy. I put a few tablespoons of creamy yogurt, some muesli or cereal and any kind of fruit I have at home or I feel like at the moment. If it is difficult for you during this period with fresh fruit, I have, for example, in the closet most of the time canned fruit cocktail, and in the freezer bags of fruit. And if you don't have yogurt, you can replace it with milk.
2. Smoothie. I don't really like this version, but it's an energy boost, for the mornings when you really need something like that. Put in the blender the fruits you have at hand and add milk and a little honey. The good part is that you can make any kind of combination, depending on what you have in the house and what you like.
Here are some smoothie recipe ideas
3. Yogurt with nuts and honey. I love this combination! I also put a fruit next to it and it's already an energy boom. Plus you can choose from several types of honey.
4. Chia. I discovered chia very late, but once I came across it, I realized how much I like it and how many ways I can use it. Generally, I put some chia seeds in a casserole in the evening, add enough milk or water to cover them and leave them to swell overnight. In the morning, I enjoy them as I please and with what I have at hand. Usually I add creamy yogurt, honey or jam, nuts or cashews and, of course, fruit.
5. fruits. I don't know how it is with you, but some mornings I feel like eating a big plate of fruit and that's about it. It's a good detox and gives you full energy for the next part of the day.
6. Pita. I put some hummus on the stick, add a few cubes of cheese and a few more vegetables (I prefer bell peppers), roll the stick and that's how my breakfast is ready!
7. Nutella. Health, health, but let's add some more chocolate! Because… yes, there are also mornings where the jar of Nutella is the basis of breakfast. Either I put some fruit in chocolate and eat it like that, or I get my head around it and spread butter and Nutella on my bread. With a cup of milk next to it… yummy, yummy, yummy!
For true Nutella fans, here it is 30 delicious Nutella recipes!
8. Biscuits. Whether I don't have bread at home or I just like some biscuits, sometimes I choose biscuits for breakfast. With butter, jam and tea, with dried fruit and milk or with apples, for a little childhood nostalgia.
9. Sweety. Also in terms of sweet breakfast is the jar of jam or jam, spread on anything and in any combination.
10. Pancakes. I make some pancakes in the evening and leave them unfilled. In the morning, I fill them with whatever I want then, whether it's a salty filling or a sweet one.
11. Avocado. I really like avocado one and I eat it either as a guacamole paste or I cut it into pieces and I simply enjoy them.
12. Eggplants. Let's stay green and continue with eggplants, because there are many who prefer their spreads. I eat them quite rarely, because I have a slightly allergic reaction to them and my lips swell even more than they are swollen from mother nature. But from time to time, I also steal a slice of bread with eggplant and tomatoes, as I enjoyed as a child.
13. roe. The eggs are Rebecca's favorites. He would eat caviar every morning, with nothing else. So I recommend them to you as a breakfast idea, obviously not every day. We eat them on bread, along with cucumbers and a cup of milk.
14. Hummus. I like hummus. And he's very healthy and full. Either you make it at home as a chickpea paste, or you buy it commercially in different variants (plain, with basil, with paprika, with roasted peppers and so on). I grease it on bread or glue and add cheese and vegetables.
15. Pate. Idem. And the homemade pate… yummy, yummy, yummy! Not to mention that you can make liver pate, lentil pate, olive pate… you go on with what you want.
16. Meats. I didn't talk much about sausages, because I don't use them much. There are some mornings when I feel like a piece of muscle or a few slices of raw-dried salami. I eat them either as such, or I make sandwiches with bread, butter, sausages and vegetables.
17. hot dogs. I rarely eat them, but sometimes I feel like some pork sausages according to the original recipe, with some bread and mustard.
18. Omelette. Or "little man," as Rebekah says. I beat two eggs well, add spices and a little milk and beat them again. Heat the pan, put a few seeds or some dates and halves of cherry tomatoes, pull them a little in the pan, then add the composition. Sprinkle some cheese on top. And that's how a fluffy and delicious omelet comes out.
19. omelette. I like the starch more, because it allows me to mix it in the pan and add everything else that comes to my mind. And it passes me… Basically, you can put whatever you have in the house and you like it.
20. Fried eggs. I haven't really made any eggshells in a long time, but writing now I felt like them. I go perfectly with cheeses and vegetables. And for a little artistic sense, they can be made into different shapes of cookies or slices of bell pepper. And, why not, in bread rolls!
21. Boiled eggs. If I want them stronger, I can boil more and keep them in the fridge, so that in the morning I can take them straight from there, peel them and make all kinds of creative decorations for Rebeca. If I want them softer, I make them on the spot and enjoy them with whatever I have on hand in the fridge. Sometimes, I also make the “recipe” of my childhood: I put two soft boiled eggs in a cup, I add the pieces of bread, cheese or sausages and I enjoy them on the couch, in front of the TV or, as the case may be, the Netflix.
22. Poached eggs. Believe it or not, they are Rebecca's favorites in the "eggs" chapter. And they are extremely simple to make. Bring salt water to a boil, break two eggs directly into the water and let them cook for a few minutes, depending on how you want them, softer or harder.
23. Pie. If I make a pie, cake or cake in the evening, breakfast is the perfect time to enjoy it, because we have all day to eliminate sugar and calories from them. And, in addition, we start the day with a smile on our face, because they are super good!
24. Milk semolina. If you want to conquer me with something, you will surely succeed with semolina. It's morning when I simply miss a portion of semolina with milk, neither too soft nor too hard. And most of the time I pour a healthy portion of jam or jam on top.
25. Porridge. I have a lot of oats in the house, in different shapes and packaging. And one of the methods I use oats is that porridge, in which I add honey, nuts, bananas and cinnamon powder.
26. Peanut butter. I don't know if you're a fan, but I love crunchy peanut butter. Sometimes I take my jar and a spoon and soak it with a few spoons, and some mornings I choose this breakfast option: bread, butter, peanut butter and jam or jam. Or another option that I really like: fruits with peanut butter. Generally, I choose banana or apple slices, on which I grease generous portions of peanut butter. A delight!
Here are several types of peanut butter and others healthy spreads
27. Sandwich. Whether you have a grill to make sandwiches, or you make toast, or you put the bread in the pan or in the oven, or you leave it as it is, the sky is the limit when it comes to building a sandwich for breakfast.
28. Salmon. Salmon is extremely nutritious and delicious, so I recommend it for breakfast. I eat it on toast, which I grease with a little butter. It goes with either soft-boiled eggs or fresh cheeses and vegetables.
29. Cereal bar. For lazy mornings, when you don't feel like doing much in the kitchen, I recommend a cereal bar (can be either made at home or bought commercially), along with a fruit and a cup of milk.
30. Rice. Boil on the spot or the night before, and add milk and cinnamon to breakfast. Or the milk-free version, in which you add honey, cinnamon, apples or other fruits.
31. Dried fruits. Sometimes, I replace fresh fruit with dried fruit and make a well-deserved platter with everything, along with biscuits or cereal bars.
32. muffins. The muffins are very quick to make and come out very good. Now, everyone chooses how to make them and what to put in them. I, for example, use oats or oatmeal, bananas, honey, milk and fruit for the sweet muffin version or cheeses and vegetables for the salty muffin version.
33. The pizza. Let's be serious, how many times have you not eaten the remaining slices of pizza in the morning with a cup of milk? Saaau, if you feel like morning mini-pizza, you can make them on the spot, especially if you have the dough ready.
34. Easter. Yes, and pasta can sometimes be eaten for breakfast. They can be "snails" with milk, macaroni pudding or, the version I really like, pasta with walnuts and honey.
35. English breakfast. If you are tempted by the idea of an English breakfast, you can choose the famous version with scrambled eggs, sausages and beans. One of them never tempted me, neither this breakfast, nor their food in general. Maybe that's why, when I was in London, I ate hard from the Indians.
36. Croissant. I never made croissants at home, but you know… „never say never”. Until then, you always have the fresh croissant in town, along with fresh oranges, butter, jam and fruit. I admit that I like to cut the croissant in half, fill it with butter and enjoy it like that.
37. French pancakes. I don't know if there's anyone who hasn't eaten the frigate at least once as a child. Okay, I mean my generation, obviously. You know, those slices of bread, given through the egg and fried in the pan… There were always two options: either add cheese or add sugar, to get something sweet.
38. cheese. I'm a big fan of cheese, especially fatty cheeses like gorgonzola. So some mornings I choose to make my own bread and gorgonzola sandwiches, over which I put cucumber or apple slices.
39. Traditional plateau. Well, how can we not have a Romanian breakfast, with everything on the table? From telemea, curd or urda to muscle or all kinds of salami and other sausages. Along with, of course, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and any vegetables we have at hand and a little zacusca, eggplant salad and other goodies from the jars in the pantry. And as a Transylvanian chick I am, I tell you that there is no lack of bacon on the traditional plateau!
40. Wine tray. I call it a wine platter, because I usually enjoy it in the evening over a glass of wine. But I like what it contains so much that I sometimes make it in the morning, at breakfast. Yeah, no wine. So, that's what I put on the plate in the morning: cheeses (gorgonzola, brie, cheddar, camembert, emmental, pecorino), prosciutto or other raw-dried sausages, nuts, cashews, grapes or whatever fruit I have on hand and bread.
Remember that you always have cookbooks at hand, specialized in what you want to prepare. Not to mention the Internet, the inexhaustible resource of ideas and recipes. And if my list helped you a little to inspire you for breakfast, all I can do is make you happy and wish you good appetite!
Healthy Breakfast Recipes
Look for recipes for a hearty breakfast consisting of foods essential for the harmonious development of children and equally beneficial for adults. Quick and healthy breakfast recipes to try every morning if you don't know what to eat in the morning here are some consistent and healthy fast breakfast ideas that you can prepare in less than 30 minutes. Breakfast smoothie 2.
3 Ideas For A Healthy Fast Breakfast Youtube
The Healthiest Breakfast Ideas 7 Recipes For Every Day Of The Week Foodstory Newsprotv Ro
2 Healthy Recipes For Breakfast Recipes By Teo S Kitchen
Top 10 Avocado Recipes For A Fast And Healthy Breakfast Philips
Some Healthy Breakfast Ideas Youtube
3 Healthy and Tasty Breakfast Ideas Dolcefarverde Video Recipes
Pancake and banana smoothie pancakes are perfect for breakfast but if you had the same delicious flavors in a healthier package.
Healthy breakfast recipes. Spanish tortilla with fish. Baked pumpkin omelette. Add a teaspoon of salsa sauce and a little low-fat cheese over the omelette. 5 breakfast recipes that do not fatten dried fruits with whole grains and low-fat yogurt.
Start the day with a healthy and tasty breakfast. Whenever you prepare a pumpkin omelette in the oven, it is a satisfying and healthy dish that you will surely appreciate, especially when you have many mouths to feed from a fire. Recipes for breakfast quick recipes recipes from spain. Spaniards know how to eat chocolate in style for breakfast.
1 cup milk 1 2 bananas 1 4 cups almond flour 1 2 teaspoon maple syrup 1 4 tablespoons cinnamon. 7 healthy breakfast recipes. The meal served in the morning has the role of providing energy for. When you wake up in the morning you feel like serving a tasty and healthy breakfast.
It is a hearty breakfast due to the fiber contained in cereals. Chocolate toast categories. 1 make an omelet from an egg in which you add a teaspoon of milk, a clove of garlic and a little pepper. 8 suggestions for a quick and healthy breakfast.
Avocado mayonnaise spanakopita Greek spinach pie fast and healthy breakfast beans on toast Indian breakfast oatmeal with vegetables almond milk cheese roll with eggs omelette with mushrooms and eggs. Recipes for breakfast. Bath mothers what are you doing. Eat whole grains in the morning combined with dried fruit and low-fat yogurt.
Cook in the microwave or in a non-stick pan for one minute or until eggs are ready. You can prepare it for breakfast and as a snack or served at lunch. It's been more than two and a half years since I gave birth, and only now do I feel like I'm starting to get my head back. What I admire about those girls on the insta who in 30 seconds from birth are sexy weak legs and with a set table.
The truth is that most people do not eat a proper breakfast and in no case a hearty breakfast. Breakfast 98 recipes. Being fat-free, it is ideal for keeping your figure. An old saying goes to eat breakfast like a king and dinner like a beggar.
5 recipe ideas for children's breakfast
1. Chia pudding with coconut flakes
It is a very easy breakfast to make, but you must not forget to prepare it the night before.
You need 3 tablespoons of chia seeds, super rich in vegetable protein and extremely nutritious, which you leave all night in a cup of almond milk or water. Add, to taste, honey or agave syrup (I do not put more than a teaspoon), vanilla essence, dates or raisins. In the morning, all you have to do is sprinkle the coconut flakes.
2. Smoothie with banana, avocado, kale and blueberries
I usually give my children kale chips, they eat them with pleasure and without fads. But avocados don't really go through their plate. They used to eat it very well when they were little, but now not even Nicho likes it.
I recently discovered this smoothie which is absolutely delicious. You feel like you're eating a sweet pudding.
It is very simple, in 2 minutes it is ready. Put in the blender: 1 banana, half an avocado, 2 kale leaves (if you don't have one, you can replace it with a little baby spinach), a handful of blueberries and half a glass of water. If you want it to be more fluid, add water according to the desired consistency. I make it creamier.
Of course there are mornings when we wake up later :)))) and we don't have time for breakfast. We don't skip it, we take a Danonino yogurt in the car (the new one, with Vitamin C & ampD, to support the immunity of the little ones). Nicho likes the one with bananas, Alesia likes the one with strawberries. It is also ideal for afternoon snacks. Alesia recently started basketball lessons. I quickly pick her up from school, and on the way to the gym she ate a Danonino.
4. Oatmeal cookies with almond milk
This variant is suitable for both breakfast and snack. Biscuits are not very difficult to make, but you need some time for them.
- 90 gr almonds
- 125 gr butter
- 125 gr wholemeal flour
- 2 eggs
- 100 g coconut or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- a little salt
Bake the almonds in the oven for 5-7 minutes, then peel them as much as you can. Finely grind in a grinder or food processor.
Add butter, sugar, salt, flour mixed with baking powder to the food processor and mix for one minute. Then put the beaten eggs and mix until a fine paste is formed, which we leave in the fridge for about an hour.
Spread the dough on a sheet of paper and cut the circles with a glass.
Place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, and after 15 minutes return to the other side. Leave for another 15 minutes, until browned.
You can eat them both for breakfast and for an afternoon snack. They also go perfectly with coconut milk or cow's milk.
5. Granola with almond milk and fruit
It's my favorite combination, but also Alex's.
Granola can be bought from health food stores or it can be made quite simply at home. I usually buy it from Rawdia. If you want to make it, I liked Teo's recipe the most.
Almond milk is not very complicated to make either. I leave you with a super easy video recipe to make.
Over the almond milk we add granola and a few cubes of fruit: apples, pears, raspberries or any other fruit you want.
Spor tried the recipes to have a good appetite for your little capricious.
Essential foods for breakfast
- Wholemeal bread: fiber gives you a lot of energy and satisfies your hunger.
- Eggs: contain high levels of protein and healthy fats.
- Fruits: they contain many of the minerals and vitamins you need to start your day strong. In addition, they are composed of sugars, which is why they are a healthy "version" of sweets.
There are lots of options and breakfast ideas to lose weight healthy. All you need is a little creativity. It is important to think of breakfast as a pleasant experience, because it has the power to make our mornings more beautiful.
10 recipe ideas for a healthy and tasty breakfast
We don't have much time in the morning. We don't even know what to do first. Let's leave the room clean, get ready for work or school or do some sports. Where there is room and a little time for cooking. That's why we tried to put in the list below ideas for a breakfast that have the shortest preparation time.
Now it depends on you how fast you are in the kitchenâ & # x20AC; & # x2122; The preparation time of the recipes varies from 5 to 40 minutes and you can find some that you can enjoy for several days.
I think you have heard many times that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, even if you want to have it later than 10 o'clock. We all know this, but we don't always find the right time to cook something healthy in the morning, especially when you want to cook for someone else. To help you get through this process easier, we have some healthy and quick breakfast ideas for you that will give you morning energy and be quite filling.
Sweet or salty? It doesn't matter what you prefer in the morning because we have included healthy breakfast recipes that will satisfy your craving for sweets and tasty recipes that will keep you hungry for a while. Here are some ideas for a healthy breakfast that you can enjoy alone or with your family.
Stuffed fried bacon balls
Ingredients for 8 servings:
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 3 slices of bread, chopped into cubes
- ¼ cup of grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 beaten egg
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of granulated garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 slices of bacon
Method of preparation:
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan, then sauté the onion for 5 minutes.
- Then take a bowl and mix in it the hardened onion with the diced bread, the grated Cheddar cheese, the egg, but also the spices. Then use your hands to shape 8 balls of equal size, which you will wrap in a slice of bacon - use a toothpick to fix the bacon.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and fry the bacon balls for about 15 minutes, making sure you turn them on all sides.
Potato mini pancakes with mesh and crispy bacon
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 350 g of peeled potatoes and finely chop
- 125 ml milk
- 1 finely chopped green onion
- 15 g butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 thin slices of bacon
- 2 eggs
- 2 hands of spinach leaves
- salt and pepper to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Put the potato cubes in a pot of water and a tablespoon of salt, to boil. After the potatoes are cooked (it will take about 20 minutes), let them drain in a sieve and then pass them together with the heated milk, but also with the finely chopped green onion. Season with salt and pepper to taste and then shape the puree into 4 mini-pancakes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan and cook the mashed potato pancakes for 3 minutes on each side, then remove them on two plates - 2 pancakes each.
- Take a clean pan, let it heat up well and place the strips of bacon in it this time. Turn them over on the other side after a few minutes, as soon as you notice that they have browned well and become curly on the edges. Cook for a few more minutes and on this side then take them out on the plate, placing them next to the potato pancakes.
- Heat the pan again after wiping it with a paper towel, put the remaining tablespoon of oil in it and fry both eggs. Scoate ochiurile pe farfurii, însă după ce împarți în prealabil cantitatea de frunze de spanac între cele 2 farfurii. Ouăle le vei așeza pe patul de spanac. Servește imediat, înainte să se răcească.
Tortilla umplută cu ouă și bacon prăjit
Ingrediente pentru 2 porții:
- 1 lingură de ulei de floarea soarelui
- 4 ouă la temperatura camerei
- 4 felii de bacon, prăjite în prealabil în tigaie
- 1 roșie curățată de semințe și tocată fin
- ¼ cană brânză Cheddar rasă
- 2 tortillas
- sare și piper după gust.
Method of preparation:
- Încinge uleiul de floarea soarelui într-o tigaie. Bate într-un bol cele 4 ouă cu o furculiță, apoi pune-le în tigaie și folosește o spatulă pentru a amesteca încontinuu.
- Așază cele 2 tortilla pe câte o farfurie și întinde pe ele câte jumătate din compoziția de omletă preparată. Adaugă deasupra și câte 2 fâșii de bacon prăjit, dar și jumătate din roșia tocată pe fiecare tortilla. Asezonează cu sare și piper, încheie cu brânza Cheddar rasă și rulează strâns.
- Încinge pe foc o tigaie tip grill și așază în ea cele două rulouri umplute cu ou și bacon, presând bine cu palmele. După 1-2 minute, întoarce și pe partea cealaltă și repetă operațiunea. Scoate rulourile din tigaie, așază-le iar pe câte o farfurie, taie-le pe jumătate și servește imediat, înainte să se răcească. Good appetite!
Toate aceste 3 rețete cu bacon prăjt sunt gustoase, însă au un aport caloric destul de mare, așa că ar fi bine să le pregătești ocazional, în niciun caz în fiecare zi. Sunt ideale pentru diminețile târzii de weekend, în care simți nevoia să mănânci ceva gustos și îți dai voie să te răsfeți cu un preparat mai puțin sănătos. Pentru a scăpa de caloriile în plus acumulate, asigură-te că ieși la o plimbare după un asemenea mic dejun copios.
MIC DEJUN DULCE SI DIETETIC
Raspuns corect: inghetata de mere verzi pe care am descoperit-o recent:).
Imi place la nebunie sa o mananc dimineata la micul dejun pentru ca ma trezeste, ma energizeaza si ma ajuta sa ma concentrez ( diminetile mele incep invariabil la 5.30 cand isi bea Vladut laptele, deci dificultatile de concentrare sunt de inteles :)). O prepar singura, acasa, cu ajutorul storcatorului prin presare la rece Kuvings iar ingredientele sunt ieftine si foarte usor de procurat.
Merele verzi se gasesc din abundenta in aceasta perioada si, pentru ca sunt in sezonul lor de coacere, au cantitatea optima de vitamine, minerale , enzime, fitonutrienti. Toate aceste elemente sunt pastrate intacte datorita metodei prin presare la rece si a vitezei reduse de doar 60rpm. Merele verzi contin o cantitate mare de fibre care ajuta digestia si iti confera senzatia de satietate, stimuleaza metabolismul si ajuta la stabilizarea nivelului de zahar din sange . Au o cantitate putin mai mare de potasiu decat alte tipuri de mere si contribuie la mentinerea sanatatii inimii.
2 MERE VERZI MARI
1 VARF DE LINGURITA DE SCORTISOARA
1 VARF DE LINGURITA DE VANILIE
1 LINGURITA DE MIERE ( optional)
Am taiat merele in bucati mari si le-am pus la congelator timp de 1 ora. Am echipat storcatorul Kuvings cu sita pentru inghetata, una dintre cele 3 cu care este dotat,apoi am introdus pe rand bucatile de mar scoase din congelator. La final se adauga scortisoara, vanilia, mierea si se amesteca. Singurul dezavantaj este ca se termina rapid :)!
Detalii despre Kuvings AICI