We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (scant) unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat buttermilk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon (generous) ground cinnamon
Pour 1 1/2 tablespoons water into small bowl; sprinkle gelatin over. Let stand until gelatin softens, about 10 minutes.
Combine 3/4 cup cream and 1/3 cup sugar in heavy small saucepan. Stir over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves and mixture just begins to simmer. Remove from heat. Add gelatin; stir until gelatin dissolves. Cool until warm, stirring occasionally. Stir in buttermilk and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla. Divide among six 1/2-cup ramekins. Cover and refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours.
Combine brown sugar and remaining 1/4 cup cream in small saucepan. Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves and caramel sauce is smooth. Remove from heat; stir in cinnamon and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Spoon slightly warm caramel sauce over each panna cotta and serve.