- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- Pinch of ground white pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 5-ounce bag mixed greens
- 1/2 English hothouse cucumber, halved lengthwise, seeded, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 large carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 large green onion, sliced on diagonal
Combine first 6 ingredients in small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil.
Combine mixed greens, cucumber, carrot, and onion in large bowl. Toss with dressing to coat and serve.