We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons thawed frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 14 ounces arugula (about 16 cups)
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds or dried cranberries
- 1 5.5-ounce package soft fresh goat cheese, crumbeld (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
Whisk first 5 ingredients in bowl to blend. DO AHEAD Can be made 1 day ahead. Chill. Bring to room temperature and rewhisk before using.
Cut off peel and white pith from oranges. Cut oranges into 1/4- to 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Cut each round into quarters. Transfer orange pieces to large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Toss salad with enough dressing to coat and serve.