- 1/4 cup (packed) fresh tarragon leaves plus 2 teaspoons chopped
- 1/4 cup (packed) fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts, divided
- 5 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 teaspoons chopped shallot
- 6 tablespoons (or more) olive oil, divided, plus additional for brushing
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves with skin
- 4 1/2-inch-thick slices country-style French or sourdough bread
- 1 5-ounce package mixed baby greens
- 1 cup thinly sliced radishes (from 1 large bunch)
- 1 cup thinly sliced Japanese cucumbers (about 1 1/2)
Place 1/4 cup tarragon leaves, parsley, 2 tablespoons pine nuts, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and shallot in mini processor; chop coarsely. With machine running, gradually add 3 tablespoons olive oil. Season pesto to taste with salt and pepper. Add more olive oil by teaspoonfuls to thin, if necessary.
Whisk 2 teaspoons chopped tarragon, remaining 4 teaspoons lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons oil in small bowl. Season dressing with and pepper.
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Brush chicken breasts on both sides with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until grill marks form, skin is crisp, and chicken is cooked through, 7 to 8 minutes per side. Transfer to work surface; let rest 5 minutes. Using clean brush, brush both sides of bread with oil. Grill until dark-brown grill marks appear on both sides, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Place greens, radishes, and cucumbers in large bowl. Toss with dressing. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Divide salad among 4 plates.
Cut grilled chicken breasts crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick slices. Arrange 1 sliced chicken breast atop salad on each plate. Spoon tarragon pesto over chicken. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons pine nuts over salads. Serve with grilled bread slices.