1. Put the chocolate and butter on the bain-marie and stir until it dissolves. Add the milk, yolks, sugar and mix until it thickens like a thicker sauce. Remove from the heat and add the walnuts, essences, grated pumpkin and mix. Finally, add the baking powder, flour and beaten egg whites and mix gently by inverting. Bake for 20 minutes.
2. Beat the whipped cream and when it has hardened, add all the pumpkin puree. Then beat again when you see that it hardens well, add the liqueur lightly until the cream becomes fluffy. Then add the rum essence and if you like, even a few raisins. Spread the cream on the cooled countertop and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3. Decorate with grated chocolate, chocolate flakes and cut into slices, diamonds, triangles or whatever other shapes you like.
Ingredients - Pumpkin and chocolate cake (tray 18X18 cm)
- 100 g flour
- 50 g bitter chocolate / milk
- 1/2 sachet baking powder
- 70 g nuts / hazelnuts / almonds
- 200 g baked pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 75 g butter
- 120 g brown sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 100 g bitter chocolate + 25 g butter (icing)
Method of preparation - Pumpkin and chocolate cake
- Peel a squash, grate it and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes or until it sticks to the pulp with a fork.
- Remove the pumpkin from the oven, let it cool and peel it.
- We put the pumpkin pulp in a sieve, where we let it drain well.
- Cut the chocolate into the right pieces and put it in a plastic bowl. Add flour, baking powder, cinnamon and ground walnuts (I didn't grind them very finely because I like to feel them in the cake).
- Separate the eggs and mix the egg whites very well.
- Mix the butter at room temperature with the sugar until you get a homogeneous cream. Add the yolks and mix well.
- Add the well-cooled and very well drained pumpkin pulp. If the pumpkin did not lose all the water while it was in the sieve, we squeeze it carefully and only then we add it over the butter cream.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter cream and mix well.
- Incorporate the well beaten egg whites into the dough, stirring carefully, from the bottom up.
- Wallpaper the form with butter and flour and add the dough.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 170 ° C for 20-25 minutes. Before removing the cake from the oven, prick it with a toothpick. If it comes out clean, the cake is baked, if it comes out wet, leave it in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Let it cool in the pan, then cut it into squares / rectangles.
- Place the pieces of cake on a grill and cover the top with the chocolate icing that we obtained by melting the chocolate, mixed with butter, in the microwave.
- After the icing has hardened, serve the pumpkin and chocolate cake. It is especially tasty!
Pumpkin cake with chocolate chips
- For a cake of about 12 servings
- 5 eggs
- 400 gr peeled pumpkin
- 300 grams of sugar
- 100 gr butter
- 400 g of flour
- 1/2 sachet of chemical yeast
- A tip of cinnamon
- 100 gr chocolate chips
Do you take advantage of pumpkin only for salty foods? If so, from now on you will change your mind, especially with this delicious pumpkin cake that we have prepared for a snack this afternoon.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the seeds. Chop and cook for 5-8 minutes in the microwave.
Once we have it soft, we spread it with a fork so that it is like a puree.
Put in a bowl 5 eggs and half sugar. Beat everything with the mixer until the eggs are almost snowy and their volume almost doubled. Gradually add the remaining sugar, pumpkin puree, melted butter and sifted flour so that it does not form lumps.
We continue to beat everything so that it is well incorporated and add the yeast and cinnamon. Let the dough rest for a few minutes and add the chocolate chips.
Stir so that they are completely incorporated into the dough.
We prepare a mold and grease it with butter so that later it will be easier for us to mold it and pour the content we have prepared. With the oven preheated to 180 degrees, we put our sponge and bake it for about 50 minutes, until we check with a toothpick that it was done correctly.
Being a very juicy cake, It is delicious if we accompany it with a cheese icing. Perfect for a snack!
The content of the article respects our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error, click here.
Full article: Recipe »recipes» Breakfast and snacks »Pumpkin cake with chocolate chips
Decorix.ro recipes: Fantasy cakes with white chocolate cream
- For cakes:
- 300 gr flour 00
- 250 gr sugar
- 7 gr baking powder
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 yolks
- 4 egg whites
- grated lemon peel
- 5 gr salt
- For the cream:
- 200 gr liquid whipped cream
- 6 gr gelatin sheets
- 180 gr white chocolate
- 110 gr whole milk
- 75 gr extra virgin olive oil
Rub the yolks with the sugar, salt and lemon peel until the sugar melts.
Then add the oil and milk, mixing carefully and incorporating them well.
Add sifted flour and baking powder.
Finally add the beaten egg whites.
Pour the composition in the form of silicone for "fantasy" cakes.
Bake at 180 ° for about 40 minutes, check the baking level with a toothpick.
For the cream:
Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water, meanwhile beat the whipped cream (but not too much, as it will be difficult to add to the cream).
Melt white chocolate.
Heat the milk and put the gelatin to dissolve completely in it.
Add the melted chocolate and oil, incorporating them carefully.
Add the whipped cream only at the end, with the classic movement from top to bottom.
Leave at least 6 in the fridge covered with plastic wrap.
- Boil the pumpkin for 20 minutes and then mix and allow to cool.
- Add sour cream and mix alternating with sugar.
- Put eggs, one after the other, and finally the pumpkin puree. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Pour the dough into a form greased with butter and lined with flour. Leave for 10 minutes on high heat and then 40 minutes on medium heat. Allow to cool in the pan and then remove.
✽ Eggs for cake are removed from the refrigerator half an hour before use.
✽ In the boiled pumpkin you can put a little cinnamon before mixing for flavor and for a more intense taste.
An aromatic cake, good to prepare for Halloween.
- 1 small pumpkin
- 3 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 75 gr. sugar
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons caster sugar
- vanilla essence
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- vanilla powdered sugar
- 1 cup of water
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks, first beat the foam with a pinch of salt until the composition remains stiff, then add the 6 tablespoons of sugar and an envelope of vanilla sugar. Stir until it becomes a meringue-like composition.
- In the above mixture add the 6 yolks mixed well with a spoon and a vanilla essence, then mix well.
- To the resulting composite, add flour and a sachet of baking powder.
- Mix until smooth, then pour the composition into a pan and put it in the oven for approx. 30-45 minutes at 180 degrees, respectively until the worktop turns golden (we do the test with the toothpick - if the toothpick comes out clean, the worktop is ready).
- Peel a squash, grate it and put it on a small grater, then place it in a tall pan with 2 sachets of vanilla sugar, 75 gr. caster sugar and a cup of water, then heat it (it must have the consistency of a cream).
- After removing the top from the oven, leave it to cool a bit, cut it in half lengthwise and fill it with the resulting cream above.
- Sprinkle vanilla powdered sugar on top.
Pumpkin and chocolate cake with Halloween cheesecake
A dessert or a great snack to put on our Halloween tables: pumpkin cake and chocolate with cheese icing.
- Irene Arcas
- Recipe type: dessert
- Calories: 450
- Gates: 6
- Preparation time: 10M
- Cooking time: 40M
- Total time: 50M
Chocolate pumpkin cake
- 95 g of flour
- 30 g unsweetened cocoa powder (Value type)
- 1/2 sachet of yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- a little salt
- 60 g whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 150 g pumpkin puree
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- 85 g butter at room temperature
- 80 g brown sugar
- 95g white sugar
- 2 eggs size L
- 125 g Philadelphia type cheese
- 50g sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- lacasitos colorate
Pumpkin and chocolate cake
Preheat the oven to 180º.
Put the milk and vinegar in a glass and mix with a spoon. We booked.
Place the butterflies in the glass and add the sugars and butter at room temperature. programmer 1 minute, temperature 37, speed 2.
Now we schedule 3 minutes, temperature 37, speed 2 and add eggs one at a time. We will not add the next egg until the first one is fully integrated.
While in a large bowl put all the dry ingredients (salt, flour, baking soda, yeast and cocoa) sifted.
On the other hand, mix in a bowl the pumpkin puree, milk with vinegar and vanilla essence. Mix well and set aside.
Add the pumpkin puree mixture to the glass. Then add the dry ingredients.
programmer 1 minute, speed 3 until everything is well integrated.
Pour the mixture into a greased biscuit container with a diameter of about 14-16-18 cm.
Bake for 40 minutes at 180 °.
We put the sugar in the glass and make it icing by appointment 1 minute, speed 10.
Place the butterflies and add the Philadelphia cheese and milk 30 seconds, speed 2.
Unwrap the cake when it has cooled and add the icing on top.
Garnish with colorful Lacasitos just before serving.
Source: chocolate scent
The content of the article respects our principles of editorial ethics. To report an error, click here.
Full way to the article: Thermorecetas »Special recipes» Halloween »Pumpkin and chocolate cake with Halloween cheesecake
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.