Boil the potatoes in their skins for 1 hour and 30 minutes, then leave to cool.
Cut the bacon into squares and fry in a little oil for a few minutes on the small eye.
Pass the potatoes, mix with salt (as much as you take between three fingers, twice, no more because this bacon is salty), sliced onion and fried bacon.
Cut the cheese into cubes. Make dumplings from the potato composition and put a cheese cube inside. Make 18 balls that are given by beaten egg and then by breadcrumbs. Put them in the pan and put them in the preheated oven for 40 minutes on low heat.
An extraordinarily hot & delicious appetizer that leaves your mouth watering!
We present you the recipe for a hot appetizer, very delicious. It is obtained very juicy, rosy and fragrant, being perfect for the holiday meal. Prepared from meat, slightly spicy and filling, it will surely be appreciated at the highest level by all guests. Enjoy your loved ones with the most original delicacies.
-1 glass of milk or cream
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Peel and cut the onion into small cubes. Fry it in a pan with hot oil until golden brown.
2. Match the minced meat with spices to taste.
3. Peel the bread and soak the core in milk.
4. Put the cheese through the small grater.
5. Wash and chop the greens. Peel and chop the garlic. Mix the minced meat with the greens and garlic.
6. Drain the bread crumbs. Add the core and grated cheese to the meat bowl. Mix well.
7. Form medium-sized balls of minced meat and wrap them in a strip of bacon. Secure it with toothpicks.
8. Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with paper. Place the tray in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 45 minutes.
Baked potato croquettes & # 8211 who counts calories when it's so good
Experience new tasty, good-looking and very fragrant recipes, preparing these soft potato balls, dressed in crispy bacon. They are perfect for the moments when you are bored of the snacks prepared daily and you want to serve a new flavor, more appetizing and more aromatic. They have a fine cheese filling, and the combination of potatoes, green onions and bacon will leave you completely amazed.
- In a bowl, mix the boiled and chopped potatoes, chopped onion and 50 g of fried and finely chopped bacon.
- Take a small amount of the mixture obtained in the palm of your hand and place a cheese cube in the middle, then form a ball with a diameter of about 3 cm.
- Pass the ball through the beaten egg then the fried and chopped bacon.
- Place the balls on a tray lined with baking paper and place the tray in the preheated oven at 180˚C for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy with pleasure!
Recipes of maximum interest both for true gourmets and for those who love to cook tasty.
Sometimes I waste my time on instagram watching various videos. That's how I found the inspiration for this recipe for Bavarian sesame pretzels. Even though I didn't initially know they were Bavarian & hellip pretzels
Appetizer tart with bacon, potatoes and cheese
It's an appetizer tart with bacon instead of dough. Mna, so you know from the beginning that it's something else, that it's special. Too bad I could call it roll, but I didn't roll & hellip
Chicken breast in special crust
I'm still getting used to the new space where I develop my culinary talent. But, it seems that I still manage to get an original dish. At least for me this & hellip chest
Hot snacks with mushrooms
I made them with great pleasure and they were very popular in my family. These hot snacks with mushrooms are the first presence in this variant in my kitchen. Dar, & hellip
Chicken soup with vegetables and cream
A special dish, which is the first presence in my kitchen. And because I couldn't find anything to look like, I said it's okay with & hellip
Hello! Welcome to my virtual house!
Carmen Alexa on the keyboard!
I hope you find what you find useful here. I write, you filter the information and apply it according to your own situation.
See more personal information by accessing the following link — About me
The best articles and pages
I do my best to protect your personal data left on this blog.
Bacon beef with plums and potatoes
Wash the potatoes well and boil in salted water for about 12 minutes.
Meanwhile, wash the plums and chili peppers and pat dry. Remove the seeds from the plums and cut them into quarters. Remove the seeds from the chili peppers and cut into juliennes.
Peel the onion and cut it into cubes. Strain the boiled potatoes and cut them in half.
Caramelize the sugar in a pot, add the plums cut in half and the onion cubes. Quench with balsamic vinegar and season with chili and salt, then set aside.
The oven is preheated to 200 degrees (Recirculated air: 175 ° degrees). Wash the pieces of beef, pat dry. Wrap each piece with 2 slices of bacon and fix with toothpicks.
The fillets are seasoned with a little salt on both sides. Fry in a pan with 2 tablespoons of hot oil, on all sides, for about 4 minutes, and then place in a tray with baking paper and season with pepper. Bake for about 5 minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and let them rest for a few minutes.
Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in the pan. Brown the boiled potatoes. Thyme is washed, dried by dabbing, the leaves are broken and added to the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
Mini pizzas with salami, bacon and sausage
To prepare this recipe, you can & # 8220dare & # 8217 even call the little ones to help you. When they find out what mini pizzas they will make with you, they will not be taken out of the kitchen. The part with the topping will seem the most interesting, but the one with cutting the dough into discs will not leave them indifferent. You can serve them as lollipops, along with some tomato sauce.
Assembly and baking
The only ingredient that needed extra attention in this preparation was the potato. That is, all the potatoes that go into the composition. Boil beforehand and then crush.
In a bowl I added the potatoes, grated cheese, chopped dill and cod. I mixed enough to walk around with the ingredients.
Then I went to wallpaper the baking tray. I put the baking paper first, then, slice by slice, the bacon covered the tray.
I made it so that it was from the slice of bacon and on the edge of the baking tray. I added the filling and then I added pieces of mozzarella and cheese here and there. In the end, I folded the whole tart with the remaining piece of bacon.
It looks better in the picture!
Good question! It stayed in my electric oven for 40 minutes. That's because I'm still wondering what it can do and what functions to choose for a perfect baking.
Being an appetizer tart with bacon and ingredients that are already cooked, in the normal oven it should stay until the bacon is fried and the mozzarella and cheese on top are browned.
Potato casserole with cheese, in the oven & # 8211 so good that everyone will ask for another portion!
We present you the recipe for a delicious casserole with potatoes, bacon and cheese, prepared in the best traditions of Swiss cuisine. In addition to the fact that it is prepared very simply and quickly, from the most affordable ingredients, you get a real culinary masterpiece. With intense taste and irresistible aroma, this is a perfect dinner for the whole family.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into 4 parts. Boil them in a saucepan with water and a little salt for 10 minutes.
2. Peel and chop the onion. Also, cut the bacon into smaller pieces. Melt the butter in a deeper pan (saucepan or cauldron). Fry the onion in a hot pan with butter until golden brown. Add the bacon and stir. Fry for another 1 minute.
3. Add the potatoes and stir. Pour the cream and wine. Stir.
4. Pour the potatoes with onion and bacon into a baking tin. Sprinkle with 200 g of grated cheese, salt, ground black pepper and paprika.
5. Cover the form with aluminum foil and put it in the well preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6. Remove the mold from the oven and remove the aluminum foil. Sprinkle the casserole with 100 g of grated cheese and return it to the oven.
7. Cook until the casserole is browned. Serve hot with your favorite vegetables or sauce.
-1 kg of potatoes
-100 gr telemea cheese
-5 tablespoons flour
Boil the potatoes in their skins, peel and puree.
Mix with eggs, flour and cheese. Season to taste. Knead until the composition is well homogenized.
Balls are formed which are fried in hot oil. Remove on paper towels.
They are delicious both hot and cold.
Try this video recipe too
Bacon potato soup
& Icirc & # 539i must:
200 g bacon
p & # 259trunjel
1/2 tablespoon & # 539 & # 259 cumin
350 g sm & acircnt & acircn & # 259
1 tablespoon seasoning of dried vegetables
2-3 tablespoons oil
Preg & # 259te & # 537ti a & # 537a:
Cut the bacon into cubes and put the chicken in the pot. Add the chopped onion and the carrot cut into rounds or cubes. Fill with 2 liters of water, a pinch of salt, add the potatoes and everything is boiled. When the potatoes have boiled, add the cumin, greens and 1 tablespoon of vegetable concentrate. Put it on the fire for about 5 minutes. Extinguish the fire and turn it on and cool for 20 minutes.
In a bowl, mix lightly with the juice from the soup and cook beforehand. Pour the mixture into the pot and serve hot soup.
4 por & # 539ii & # 8232Preg & # 259tire: 25 minutes & # 8232FIERBERE: 45 minutes
Re & # 539et & # 259 de Rodica V & icirclceleanu, Br & # 259ila
Are you looking for another cheap soup recipe? Here's one.