We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I made a fasting pilaf as a base and I used it in two ways: with sliced olives for fasting and with fried chicken breast.
- 1 cup rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 carrot
- 2 strains (one red and one white)
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon the secret of chicken taste dissolved in a cup of water
- Green dill
- 100 g sliced olives (that's how I had them, but they are the ones you have)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 green onion thread for decoration
- 2-3 cherry tomatoes for decoration
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pilaf with olives:
Cook the onion and carrot in oil, add the washed rice and let it bloom a little.
Then put 1 cup of water in which the secret of taste has dissolved.
Allow the rice to absorb moisture for 5 minutes and add the other 2 cups of water.
Let it boil for 10-15 minutes and stir from time to time so that the rice does not stick.
Add the olives, season with salt and pepper and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
I turn off the heat when there is still juice in the pilaf, sprinkle with green dill and chopped green onions, cover the bowl a little with a lid (the rice absorbs more moisture even after the fire is extinguished) and serve hot with pickles or a beetroot salad.
Pilaf with Olive Sauce
Put 1 liter of water to boil, and when it starts to boil, add the carrot, celery, parsley root, onion, bell pepper, all coarsely chopped vegetables. Season to taste. The soup is ready in about 30 minutes. Next, wash the rice in 4-5 drops. Then place the rice in a saucepan in which I poured a cup of oil. Pour the soup through a strainer, it should cover the rice with about three fingers. Bake at the right heat for about 30 minutes.
While the pilaf is in the oven, we can prepare the olive sauce. Finely chop the onion and cook in a little hot oil, then add the sliced carrot, salt, pepper, cover with water and simmer for about 10 minutes.
When the water drops, add the olives and add enough water to cover two fingers. Let it boil for about 20 minutes.
After that, add 2-3 tablespoons of broth and a few bay leaves to the food. Then we put a teaspoon of flour in a cup of hot water and mix well and pour it through a strainer over the food, to avoid undissolved flour.
When the rice is ready, place it on plates and pour olive sauce over it. It is very tasty. Garnish with fresh parsley.
- 700 & # 8211 800 g chicken (I chose breast)
- 120 g seedless olives
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions
- 1 small carrot
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato broth
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper
- fresh parsley
In a bowl put the olive oil and brown the chicken pieces nicely on all sides.
Remove the chicken pieces on a plate and, in the remaining oil, heat the finely chopped onion and the carrot on the small grater until they soften.
Add a little salt, remove the water from the vegetables and they will not burn. Put the chicken pieces back, add the olives and about 200 ml of water. Salt and pepper, cover and boil until it is still liquid and the chicken is cooked.
Be very careful with salt if the olives are also salty.
Towards the end, add a tablespoon of broth, peeled and diced tomatoes, chopped garlic and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
When the food is ready, add the chopped parsley and turn off the heat. Eat hot food with wholemeal bread with seeds (click for recipe) or hot polenta.
Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Leek food with olives, fasting recipe
I really liked it when I went to Aunt Maria's and cooked her something. It was something magical, full of meaning and mystery, as if I were in a laboratory where story formulas were created. My aunt had some embroidered, white, impeccable aprons, perfectly trimmed and ironed, so you could cut yourself in them. I also have one from her and I keep it with great pleasure.
And the way he cooked, God! He had fast, precise movements, but of a rare elegance and gentleness. And he explained everything he did to me. I sat quietly in a corner and watched her closely, with large wig eyes, full of amazement and curiosity. And it always gave me a taste, to say if it's good, if I still need salt and pepper for a meal, or some flavors for a cream or cake. Full of the importance of the moment, I closed my eyes and gave the verdict. And my aunt adds something, if that's what I said. Great pride!
And when I was growing up, she would ask me to help her, first she would clean the vegetables, then she would cut it, she would beat it with creams, until we got to cook both side by side.
I have beautiful and dear memories with Aunt Maria. God rest her in peace, with my grandmother, the other aunts and my dear mother.
Below I leave you with some other recipe ideas at least as simple and as delicious:
Tongue with olives classic recipe
Tongue with olives: a classic recipe, that simple and tasty recipe as only mothers know how to make & # 128578 It is a food of a delicious simplicity.
It is a delicious food, which can be eaten cold or hot: tender and juicy slices of pork or beef tongue, with sweet-sour-spicy sauce and olives & # 128578 Serve with hot polenta or fresh bread, so that it does not remain little sauce on the plate & # 128578
2. Make the tomato sauce with olives & # 128578
Diced onions and quickly simmer in oil with a little soup in which he boiled the tongue. You can brown it if you want, without water, but I prefer the lighter version and I don't fry onions. In 10 minutes, the onion is already soaked.
Tips from Gina Bradea
-stuff the onion in a saucepan with a lid, on the right heat, it will soften quickly
-flour dissolved in cold water is strained through a tea sieve, so that it does not have lumps
-no much liquid is added, I leave the sauce thicker only from tomatoes
Add the diced tomatoes, salt, pepper and bay leaf and bring to a boil, until the tomatoes are soft.
Flour (1 teaspoon on top) dissolve in a little cold soup (1 cup) and add to the sauce, along with white wine, crushed garlic and olives. Let it boil.
Add the tongue cut into thin slices about 4-5 mm and let it boil for a while. If necessary, add a little more soup. The sauce must be fluid and silky.
The taste of salt and pepper matches. Turn off the heat and add finely chopped green parsley on top.
That's it, our delicious food is ready. & # 128578
The tongue with olives can be served, as I said at the beginning, cold or hot & # 128578 With hot polenta or fresh bread, to gather the sauce well, to keep the plates perfectly clean.
Creamy pilaf with meat
Why did I call it meat and didn't specify which one? Because I always adapted it to the type and amount of meat available and it always turned out great!
The best is with pork or chicken.
Anyway, it remains a favorite recipe and is praised, eaten with lust and appreciated by everyone in the house.
I never use weighed ingredients and yet, following the directions of the recipe, even adapted to the quantities you have in the house, I guarantee that it will come out perfect, creamy and very, very good! Especially if you use homemade tomato juice and good meat.
Creamy pilaf with meat
- 60 ml oil
- 50 g butter
- 300 g rice & # 8211 I use either good scotti rice at all or rice for risotto
- 100 ml of semi-sweet white wine
- 2 pieces chicken breast or 800 g pork
- a big red bell pepper
- a carrot
- 1-2 onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1, 3 l water (1300ml)
- 250 ml of tomato juice or a tablespoon full of broth
- 2-3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- green parsley
- 2 was dafin
- 1-2 tablespoons paprika
Preparation Creamy Pilaf with meat
The recipe may seem long or complicated, but it is not at all, and if it is a little different than the classic pilaf, believe me it is worth following all the steps & lt3
- Prepare a bowl with 30 ml of oil and put it on the fire, heat it.
- Put the diced pieces of meat and lightly fry them on all sides & # 8211 4-5 minutes.
- Then put the diced vegetables and bay leaves. Stir until the vegetables soften slightly, then add the tomato juice and cook for another minute.
- Then pour the water, add the paprika, thyme and adjust the taste of salt. Bring to a medium to low heat, with the pan partially covered, to boil for 45-50 minutes from the moment it boils, if you use pork or 25-30 minutes if you use chicken. The idea is to cook the meat almost completely (95%). Tested.
At this point, if you do not want to serve the pilaf soon, you can stop and resume the preparation of the pilaf 30 minutes before eating. If you take it now to the end, keep the liquid on low heat, as low as you prepare the second stage.
- Put the remaining butter and oil (the 30 ml) in a bowl and let it heat well.
- Add the rice (washed and drained well) and fry it for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour the wine, mix and leave until it evaporates.
- Then add 3 tablespoons of meat juice (to be clear soup, without meat and vegetables) and from this moment boil the rice for 20 minutes, over medium heat, stirring occasionally and gradually adding 2 tablespoons of hot juice. , when the initial set decreases. So 3 polishes, mix lightly, when you subtract 2 more, then again 2 and so on & # 8211 This process ensures the consistency and creaminess of the pilaf.
- At this point the rice should be boiled about 80-90% of the total boiling required.
- Add meat and vegetables plus juice to completely cover the rice and match the taste of salt and pepper & # 8211 see photo.
- From now on, let it simmer until the rice is completely cooked and all the ingredients have become friends :))
note & # 8211 do not put all the remaining liquid over the meat and vegetables from the start, do not get an exaggerated boiled rice. Stop 1-2 poles and add them only if necessary. I put it all together until the end
Turn off the heat, add chopped green parsley and grated Parmesan cheese, mix lightly, then serve hot with pickles or salad.
Method of preparation
Small potatoes in cheese sauce
Boil the potatoes in salted water for a few minutes - the frozen ones should only be rinsed in hot water. it
Tart with autumn vegetables
We prepare a tray with a size of 30/40 cm. or two smaller than 15/20 cm. We are preparing for the beginning
Method of preparation
I was very surprised to see that I still don't have leek food with olives among the recipes, so tasty and easy to make. I always prepare it with love and infinite appetite, being one of those dishes that teleport me back to my grandparents' house.
Wash the leeks and clean them, keeping only the white part. Onions cut into scales and leeks cut into 2-3 cm pieces are fried in oil (photo 2), over low heat, until soft. Be sure to use a pot that can also be used in the oven!
Pour the tomato sauce and eventually add a cup of water to make the leek juicier (photo 3). Add the olives (photo 4), cover the pot with a lid and let it boil (photo 5). After 10 minutes add salt, pepper, bay leaves, sugar and cook for another 5 minutes.
Finally, put the pot (without lid) for 15 minutes in the preheated oven at 190 degrees. Take out the bay leaves and serve hot, with fresh bread next to it. Good appetite!
How to prepare rice with chicken legs?
I had 4 whole chicken legs in the fridge and I thought of cooking them in the form of vegetable pilaf. The housewives have big headaches with the pilaf: either it sticks to the pot, it comes out too watery, the rice is scattered and looks like polenta, it doesn't taste good and the family refuses it.
The tips are:
- Seasoning. Pilaful needs salt and pepper (not chemical spices). Courage!! Fad rice is & # 8222hospital food & # 8221.
- Vegetables. They are indispensable for a tasty pilaf!
- Slow cooking in the oven. In order not to stick to the pot, it is easiest to cook in the oven. Or the slow cooker.
- Soup. If you make a vegetable pilaf, it is recommended to quench it with soup (be it vegetable or meat & # 8211 but natural!). If you use meat, go with water. The soup is formed directly in the pot
- 1 kg bone-in chicken (4 whole thighs)
- 300 g long grain rice
- 300 g diced vegetables (2 carrots, 1 parsley, 1 parsnip, a slice of celery root)
- 100 ml of rice or sunflower oil
- 3 medium chopped onions
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 chopped donuts or peppers (white or capia)
- 300 ml tomato juice or broth (or canned with diced tomatoes)
- Optional: 300 g peas or green bean pods, frozen (not canned!), Corn kernels, sliced mushrooms, etc.
- salt, pepper, paprika (paprika)