Heat a tablespoon of butter in a pan and add the frozen vegetables, leaving on the fire for 5 minutes.
Wash the rice well and boil it in salted water and a tablespoon of butter. Drain the excess water and add the vegetables. Mix everything and season with salt and pepper.
We clean the mushrooms, wash them well, powder them with salt and brown them in 50 g of butter.
We wash the poultry legs, we powder them with which, spice for chicken and pepper, then we place them in a tray greased with oil, in which we add a cup of water. Put the tray in the oven, on low heat, for about 50 minutes, until the meat gets a nice crust. During cooking we take care to turn the meat on all sides, for uniform browning. If necessary, add a little hot water during cooking.
Serve the thighs with mushrooms and vegetables assorted with rice.
Roast turkey with vegetables in the oven
Cut the meat into small strips or cubes. Make a mixture of salt, pepper, thyme and oil and roll the meat through this mixture, leaving it in the marinade for half an hour.
In a pan, then place the meat, coarsely chopped leeks, sliced peppers, sliced tomatoes, coarsely chopped garlic cloves, spinach leaves on top and cover with a mixture of wine, a soup made of chicken concentrate and pasta. of tomatoes.
You can also add thyme sprigs over the steak or you can serve it with a mixture made of soup, wine, broth and chopped spinach and then hardened on the fire for 10 minutes. Put the tray in the oven and let it cook for about 1 hour, until the meat is done. If necessary, add the sauce with soup or water from time to time.
I like it to be a lower steak, with the slightly browned spinach leaves on top. Boil the peas, then drain the water. Add 2 teaspoons of sugar and a tablespoon of tomato paste, stir vigorously over high heat (low heat), so that it does not stick.
Serve the peas with the turkey steak. It is a suitable food for the family meal.
Pork steak in foil
I prepared this Pork steak in foil considering that I also have the gasket ready with steak.
I can say that I shot two rabbits at once. All I had to do was put it next to it assorted pickles in brine and I ate. I recommend you try it too Chicken thighs in foil , or Legs baked in foil , both are easy to prepare, only the ingredients used differ slightly. We recommend that you also watch the section with Steaks and garnishes maybe you will find others recipes to your taste.
Ingredients Pork steak in foil :
800 g pork pulp
2 tablespoons classic mustard
1 tablespoon pepper paste
3 cloves garlic
salt, pepper, marjoram
3-4 pieces of onion
smoked bacon or bacon
Preparation Pork steak in foil :
We prepare the meat first. Cut the meat into sticks (strips) and mix it with the mustard, pepper paste and 3 cloves of crushed garlic. Season with salt, pepper and marjoram. Let it cool for at least 60 minutes, but we can leave it for the next day if we don't want to prepare it that day.
In a form we put aluminum foil over which we will put slices of smoked bacon or bacon if you do not have bacon, spicy meat as described above, over we put a row of onions cut scales, cover with a row of potatoes cut into rounds more thin and at the end we put a row of chopped sausages (instead of sausages you can put a row of bacon or bacon).
Cover the form with foil and bake in the preheated oven for about 45 -60 minutes. Check if the meat is done, remove and serve hot with pickles.
Wash and wipe the eggplant, remove the stalks, then peel. Cut into slices, long, with a thickness of 0.5-1 cm, then fry on both sides in hot oil. Take them out in a strainer and let them drain after I sprinkled a pinch of salt on them.
Drain the eggplant slices, prepare the meat so harden in a little oil a small onion cut into small pieces, with the pepper cut into small cubes. When they start to harden, add the meat, salt, season, add the dehydrated vegetables, let go of all the juice left by the meat, then remove from the heat and add finely chopped green dill.
In a pan, line the bottom and edges with fried eggplant slices and drain the juice and fat, then add the minced meat and come on top with another layer of eggplant slices. On top, sprinkle with grated cheese, add beaten eggs, all over the surface.
We slice the sliced mushrooms a little in hot oil. Sprinkle them on top, on the whole surface and put the tray in the oven, for approx. 20-25 minutes. After 15 minutes, remove the tray with a towel and drain the leftover fat, then put it back in the oven.
Cut and serve after it has cooled well, plain or with sour cream.
RecipesBags: Vegetable bag
1. Wash the vegetables, clean them and cut them into cubes, julienne, given by the grater with large holes or with the food processor. 2. Cut the potatoes and zucchini into cubes. 3. Pour the oil into a bowl with a lid and heat a little. 4. Put the onion to harden, then the other legumes.
Cabbage dishes: Sweet cabbage with chicken breast
1. Wash the cabbage, clean the first row of leaves. 2. Chop the cabbage, rub with a little salt. 3. Wash the chicken breast, cut into cubes. 4. Heat the oil in a saucepan, and simmer the chicken breast with the lid on the pan. 5. Add the onion and cook until trans.
CAKE: Plum dumplings
1. Wash the potatoes and boil them in their skins. 2. Wash the plums, remove the seeds and with a teaspoon put a little cinnamon on each plum. 3. In a kettle or other small bowl, boil the semolina with water. 4. Heat the pan, pour oil and when it has heated pour the breadcrumbs.
Vegetable soups: Cauliflower cream soup
1. Wash the cauliflower, open the bouquets and keep in cold water with salt for 15 minutes (to get rid of any unwanted guests). 2. Wash, clean and cut the rest of the vegetables into suitable pieces. 3. Cauliflower together with chopped vegetables are boiled in cold water to cover. 4.
Mushroom dishes: Mushrooms with sour cream
1. Wash the mushrooms, detach the legs from the hats. 2. Chop the legs and slice the hats. 3. Chop the onion and cook in hot oil until transparent. 4. Add the finely chopped garlic over the onion and cook together. 5. Add the mushrooms and cook.
CAKE: Pandispan with cherries
1. Wash the cherries, clean the stalks and remove the seeds. 2. Grease a pan with butter. 3. Place the cherries in the tray, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of sugar, vanilla sugar and put the rest of the butter among the cherries. 4. Prepare the pandispan. Separate the yolks from the whites. The egg whites are beating.
Vegetable dishes: Cauliflower with cheese and sour cream
1. Wash the cauliflower, unwrap in bouquets and keep in cold water with salt (remove unwanted guests, if any) 2. Boil the cauliflower and then let it cool for a few minutes. 3. Grease a yena bowl with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. 4. Sit in the yena bowl.
Meat dishes: Sarmalute in sauerkraut leaves
1. Peel the onion, cut into small pieces and cook. 2. Peel and wash the rice and add it over the onion. Cook for 2-3 minutes together. 3. Choose the cabbage leaves, cut them into suitable pieces, eliminating the portions with large ribs. 4. The rest of the cabbage (the core and the remaining leaves) are finely chopped and s.
1. Wash the cucumbers, clean them and grate them. 2. After they have been grated, place the cucumbers in a sieve and let them drain. 3. Peel the garlic, grind, and rub with salt and optionally with a little olive oil. 4. Wash the dill and chop the apple.
Meat dishes: Sarmalute in vine leaves
1. Boil water in a bowl. Scald the beef leaves that have been washed before. 2. After being scalded, the leaves are drained of water and cut into stalks. 3. Salt the minced meat, mix it with the rice and finely chopped onion. 4. Add the water needed for the rice to iron.
Pasta and pizza: Penne Bolognese
1. Peel an onion, wash it, finely chop it and fry it in a pan with a few tablespoons of oil. 2. Add the minced meat and cook together for another 20-25 minutes, over low heat and stirring constantly. 3. Match salt and pepper. 4. Release the pan, pouring the composition into a saucepan.
Vegetable dishes: Pumpkin food
1. Wash the zucchini and cut into cubes. 2. Peel an onion, wash and finely chop. 3. The greens are also washed and finely chopped. 4. Cook the onion, then the greens together with the zucchini. 5. Add the tomatoes, mix and let them cook for a few minutes. 6. Se ada.
steak: Stir-fried chicken
1. Wash the chicken breast under running cold water, wipe with an absorbent kitchen towel. 2. Cut the breast into not too thick pieces. 3. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with olive oil. 4. Keep cool in the refrigerator for 189 hours. 5. Put in a pan, put oil.
Bags: Stevia and loboda borscht
1. Wash all vegetables. 2. Peel and chop the onion. 3. After they have been cleaned, cut the carrots, celery and parsnips into cubes. 4. All are hardened in a pot after which 2-2.5 l of water is added and left to boil. 5. Peel a squash, grate it and cut into strips.
Sauces: Cream sauce with garlic
1. Peel, grind or finely chop the garlic. Add a little salt. 2. Add sour cream, yogurt and mix. 3. The washed and cleaned dill is finely chopped and added over the composition. 4. Store in the refrigerator until serving.
How to prepare baked chicken steak
- Cut into slices 2 red onions , 1 paprika pepper and 1 bell pepper .
- Wash and drain 400 g of sliced mushrooms , preferably fresh.
- Season 5 chicken coop LaProvincia with salt and pepper .
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease a heat-resistant pan with 30 ml oil .
- Put the chopped vegetables in the pan and place the cups on top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add the rest 20 ml oil over meat. Sprinkle the leaves from 2 sprigs of rosemary over the steak and put the tray in the oven.
- After 15 minutes, remove the stalks, leave them to cool for 2-3 minutes and debone the meat.
- Place the meat with the crustless side facing out, as if you had turned it over. Leave the steak in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- Now the baked chicken steak is cooked, you can enjoy it with family or friends.
Cooking tips for baked chicken
- If you want the steak to taste even richer, you can leave the meat to marinate for 12-24 hours before cooking.
- Chicken steak is delicious with a sausage consisting of puree, mashed potatoes, french fries, vegetable puree, sauteed peas or a spring salad.
- You can also prepare this steak from the upper legs with back or chicken breast.
- If you want to prepare the recipe several times, but change its taste, supplement with a few cherry tomatoes, chopped garlic and cumin.
- If you cover the tray with a lid or aluminum foil, you will notice that the crust will disappear, but the meat will be juicier and will leave more sauce.
- The potato garnish can have an even more delicious flavor if you cut the potatoes into slices and add them to the chicken legs.
- Leave the thighs on the table for 20 minutes before preparing them so that they reach room temperature.
- In some areas of the country, chicken skin grows easily and small pieces of bacon are added in the created spaces.
- You can go further & # 8211 wrap the hammers in slices of bacon and leave them in the oven without deboning.
Baked chicken steak, good at (almost) any time
Baked chicken steak is so easy to make that, starting from this recipe, you can improvise until you develop one that bears your signature. Even if you are preparing it for the first time, you will receive a lot of positive feedback.
Once you cook the chicken steak in the oven, you will realize that it is that recipe that you will repeat at least once every two weeks, because it is easy to prepare and delicious.
Put the rice in a small pot and add two cups of water (always, to a measure of rice we add two of water). Let it boil for 2-3 minutes and cover the pot with a plate to swell the rice. In a pan or wok with 3 tablespoons of oil, put the chopped onion, sliced garlic and 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger. Add the slices of semi-hot pepper and sauté for 1 minute.
Wipe the mushrooms with a towel dry from the compost residue, cut them into suitable slices and put them over the hardener.
When the mushrooms have browned, it's time to add the Mexican vegetables. We add a pinch of high salt and a pinch of freshly ground pepper.
Add a cup of soup or lukewarm water and simmer until the water evaporates. Meanwhile, the rice has swelled and it's time to add it over the vegetables.
Put 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and mix well. Taste, season with salt and possibly pepper, as desired. Garnish with green parsley. Very tasty, this rice can accompany fish or any other meat as a garnish. Similar to garnish is fried rice with egg.
Dresala with New Vegetables and Greenery
We wash, clean and cut the vegetables as we suggested in the "ingredients" or as you like.
In a tall pot (4 liters) we heat a little water and start adding the prepared vegetables (depending on density, cooking time, weight, etc. I start with carrots, continuing with potatoes, peppers, zucchini, onions, taking breaks between additions of 10 minutes).
After the vegetables have penetrated (enter the fork slightly) add the vegetable soup (the one I used contains carrot roots, parsley, parsnips, celery, greens, all chopped and salt).
Add the hot whey and let it boil for 2-3 more minutes.
Match the taste of salt and pepper, then turn off the heat and add the chopped greens.
Serve hot or chilled, with hot peppers / green onions, bread or polenta and hot / spicy oil.
Food recipes in pictures, various food recipes, steaks, stews, meat food, vegetable food, Romanian food recipes, Italian food recipes, Serbian food recipes, Hungarian food recipes
Simona's WorldWhat to be, what to be ?! Of course a rice with something! Like just no ... no week without rice! I think in a previous life I was Chinese.
This time I tried another combination. And because there are some breasts left from the flavored chicken baked in the oven, I thought of using it, along with some mushrooms, unfortunately this time from the canning ... that's all I had then around the house. The idea with the chicken was very good, it gave a great flavor to my rice!
1 small onion
1 small carrot
1 cup rice
1/2 preserve mushrooms
1/2 breast chicken in the oven
1 cube with chicken flavor
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon curry
I fry the finely chopped onion and carrot in a little oil. When you have softened a little, I added the washed and drained rice, and I let it "bloom" as well. I put enough hot water to cover the rice. I adjusted the salt and added the chicken flavored cube. and I let it boil. When the rice was half cooked, I put the washed mushrooms in more water, and the chicken breast cut into pieces.
Very good food! I really like mushrooms, in any combination. So I do not refuse an invitation to dinner)
You hit me hard with the rice. I just got a pot of rice and I can't wait to try it. And in combination with mushrooms and chicken I think it's wonderful. I'm actually sure!
Sweet kisses :*:*:*
very good piles of rice with poultry
f good. what a craving you made me.
Alexandrina, I like mushrooms just as much. I look forward to seeing you at the table! Many kisses
Oana, mm .. I don't have a special pot for rice .. So, I'm looking for it :) I'll mention mine :))) Sweet kisses
Smurf, daaaa! I like rice anyway! Many kisses
Cristina, serve with pleasure. Kiss you