We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We put the lemon and lime peel on the grater with small holes.
Leave the butter at room temperature to make it easier to work.
How to prepare the worktop:
We mix the butter (margarine) with the sugar and flour and we will obtain a granular mass.
Add lime and lemon peel, egg yolk, water and knead until you get a dough.
Normally this tart is made in a large tart pan. I thought it would be nice to make individual portions, so I prepared a muffin tray, greased it with oil and made small balls that I spread and covered the walls of each hole.
Refrigerate for about half an hour, during which time we prepare the cream.
How to prepare cream:
Mix all the ingredients (eggs with sugar, add flour, vanilla sugar and liquid cream). Add the lemon juice and mix well.
Take the dough out of the fridge, fill it with cream and put it in the preheated oven, at 200 degrees, for about 30 minutes until lightly browned.
Mini tarts with melon cream
I set out to make you crave some mini tarts filled with a delicious cream of the season, I would say, with the taste and aroma of melon. The dough is fragile, and very good, and the cream & # 8230.cremaaaa & # 8230 a delight! it is extremely fine and tasty, pure delicacy!
Let's serve you a cold portion, possibly with a fresh lime or one that would delight your taste buds!
- 250 gr white flour
- 200 gr butter (left at room temperature)
- 4 lg sweetener
- 1 or
- 4 yolks
- 600 gr melon core
- 5 lg sweetener
- a cube of butter (approx. 50 gr)
- 2-3 lg lemon juice
- 250 gr mascarpone
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
In a bowl, I put the butter, I sifted the flour, I added the sweetener and the egg. I started to knead a rather sticky dough, but which, after all the ingredients have been homogenized, becomes slightly elastic. (if needed, you can add a little more flour). I put it in food foil and put it in the fridge for an hour, during which time I started the cream.
In a bowl, I put 4 yolks, the sweetener and I started to mix them well with the mixer. I peeled and cut the watermelon into puree. I added it over the yolks and mixed, after which I boiled the whole composition, stirring continuously until it started to thicken. After it cooled, I added the cube of butter and a little lemon juice. I mixed well, well and put it in the fridge. After sitting in the fridge for about half an hour, I incorporated the mascarpone into the cream. I put the cream back in the fridge.
I took the cold dough out of the fridge, kneaded it a little more and spread a sheet from which I cut large circles that I put in the shape of mini tarts. I baked in the oven for about 20 minutes (I forgot too much about them) and then I took them out and left them to cool.
I filled them with delicious melon cream and enjoyed one on the spot. The dough is extremely fragile, and the cream is crispy !!
Condensed Milk and Lime Tart & # 8211 Illustrated Recipe
The illustrated recipes continue with a new collaboration that I am very excited about! And since we're talking about something sweet, there could be no one but the Cake!
A wide smile, cheerful colors and a passion for cooking (and for life!) That can be read in each of her Instagram posts captivated me from the first. The recipe was a simple choice: “It's a wonderful tart that has gone viral! It has already been done by a lot of people. ” and I think it's worth pointing out.
Here's what this is about:
- Juice and peel from 3 limes
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (400 g)
- 250 ml whipped cream (mandatory milk and cream from the refrigerator)
- Crush the biscuits (in a zippered bag and then beat with a rolling pin, in a blender, with a towel, in your hand, etc.) and mix them with the melted butter.
- Mix in this order: condensed milk, liquid cream, lime juice
- Press the biscuit breadcrumbs in the pan, add the cream, decorate with lime peel, leave to cool
Do not mix the composition too much. You risk getting cream cheese instead of creamy tart.
Note: The recipe is also available on the Cake website, here, and if you have other questions about the recipe, you can find the answers in this FAQ article.
Did you like this recipe? If so, I've created one for you Free PDF with illustrated recipe, which you can print right at home. Subscribe to my newsletter list below and you will receive a link to download the file.
300 g flour
125 g butter
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
500 ml of milk
5 tablespoons starch
peel of 1 lemon
100 g old powder
IT TOOK & # 8211 mix the yolks with the sugar, add the butter and flour, mix until smooth (the ingredients are at room temperature), wrap in cling film and refrigerate for about 1 hour
Grease the molds with oil or butter.
We spread a sheet of about 3 mm thick and cut circles as big as the tart shapes, (I cut them a little bigger) we place the dough in shapes by pressing grease on the edge, we prick them with a fork at the base, we put them in the oven about 25- 30 minutes, until golden brown, then let them cool very well,
Cream Put the milk in a pot and let it boil. In a bowl, mix the yolks with the sugar until the sugar has melted. Add the starch and mix. When the milk starts to boil, add the yolk composition and mix continuously until it thickens.
Turn off the heat, take the pot off the heat, add the lemon peel and vanilla sugar, let it cool and then fill the tarts with cream and garnish with fruit.
Try this video recipe too
Decorate after inspiration, with whipped cream and sweetened, slices of limes, etc. Portion and serve. Keep cool.
If you like my recipes, please Like and follow my facebook page Simonacallas, where I offer you every day sources of inspiration for the menus of the day, menus of occasion or recipe it's special. I also invite you to join the SimonaCallas Grup Oficial, where I can answer your questions, give you culinary advice and prepare beautiful contests for you, with interesting prizes.
Rub the margarine with salt, powdered sugar and vanilla sugar. Add the egg, then the flour mixed with the baking powder and knead the dough well. We spread it in a layer of 4-5mm on the plate sprinkled with flour and we cut it into pieces with which we cover the tart shapes initially greased with margarine (I don't have tart shapes and I made them in muffin trays, and I put fish over the dough a nut). Bake at 170 degrees for 15 minutes in the preheated oven. They are ready when they move in shape if we touch them with the tip of a knife.
Prepare the pudding / cream, fill 3/4 of the mini-tart with it, put the fruit on top and pour the warm gelatin. The cream is prepared after the same procedure as for the cream or cream without adding the beaten egg white at the end.
Good appetite! The recipe for mini fruit tarts was proposed by Butterfly04 on the culinary forum.
Preparation time: 1 min.
Total cooking time: 7 min.
Amount: 8 servings
- Put in the bowl 120 g butter and melts 2 min./90°C/speed 2 .
- Add 300 g digestive biscuits and shreds 10 sec./speed 6 . The mixture must be sandy.
- In a form of cake with removable walls put the mixture and press with a glass until level. You can also climb the crust on the edges.
- Grate the peel of 1 lime. * Only the green part.
- Cleanse 6 filesBIO of shell and pips. Put in the bowl. Smash 30 sec./speed 6 .
- Add 400 g sweetened condensed milk, 400 g liquid cream for sugar-free cream and mix 4 min./speed 3 .
- Pour the composition into the pan, over the cookie sheet. Decorate using the shell from a file or even thinly sliced.
- Leave in the fridge for 6 hours. Good appetite!
Recommendations for lime tart at Thermomix
Use a tray with a diameter between 26 and 30 cm.
You can also decorate with slices of lime, cream and mint leaves.
Mini tart with cherries
You need: 500g sweet tender dough, 200g pitted cherries, 60g almonds, 60g soft butter, 1 egg, 60g sugar, 1 teaspoon flour, 200ml liquid cream, 100g cherry jam.
Method of preparation:
1. Allow the dough to thaw well at room temperature for 2 hours. Spread it a little with the twister and cut out round shapes. Place them in the trays, pressing firmly with your fingers on the edge. Prick the dough with a fork from place to place to bake well.
2. Preheat the oven and bake the dough, without filling, for 10 minutes.
3. Finely chop the almonds and mix them well with the soft butter, flour, sugar and egg until you get a homogeneous paste.
4. Grease the forms with a layer of cherry jam and add the composition of almonds. Top with fresh cherries.
5. Bake again for 20 minutes. The tarts are baked when the dough on the edge takes on a darker color.
French dough & # 8211 Pâte Brisée:
- 150 gr. flour (or gluten-free flour)
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 120 gr. frozen butter (ie left in the freezer overnight)
- a pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons cold milk
for the filling you need 1/2 cup tapioca pearls and 1 jar of cherry jam
The dough & # 8211 Broken dough
- If you want to make this type of dough, prepare the butter the day before, because the whole amount of butter is cut into cubes and then put in the freezer. The colder the butter, the more stable the crust will be.
- Add flour + salt + sugar + frozen ice cubes (one at a time) to the blender. Do not stand with your finger on the blender button, press about 6-7 times for 5 seconds. The dough obtained must be something crumbly, like crumbs the size of a pea.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cold milk and give a few more pulses to the blender and then another tablespoon of milk, until the dough binds. Do not overdo it with milk, if it is too much the crust will be hard.
- Remove the still crumbly dough from the blender and with the palm of your hand try kneading, until it binds a little. Make a ball of dough and press it down with your palm to get a disc. Do not knead too much, the most successful dough is the one in which you can see small small pieces of frozen butter. The dough disk is wrapped in cling film and refrigerated for at least an hour.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and let it rest for 10 minutes at room temperature. Then it is placed on a surface lightly sprinkled with flour and spread with a rolling pin, until it reaches the desired size and shape. It is not necessary to grease the tray, it is enough butter in the dough. The quantities are enough to obtain the dough needed for a 22 cm round tray or for 6 small tart trays.
The first step is dough. While the dough is being prepared and while it is resting in the fridge, we prepare the tapioca.
Soak the tapioca pearls in 2.5 cups of cold water until it absorbs most of the liquid. Tapioca starch is opaque before preparation and becomes translucent when cooked, so tapioca pearls will become transparent.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Mix the jam with the hydrated tapioca pearls.
Arrange the dough in trays and add the jam and tapioca mixture on top.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the dough turns golden and the filling stabilizes.
Set aside to cool.
In making this recipe I would use tapioca from Sanovita and sour cherry jam from the pantry. Pam param pam and a surprise.