In a graduated bowl, measure 225 ml of warm water. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of dry yeast, mix and leave the mixture for 15 minutes until it foams. Add this mixture in a larger bowl in which you put flour, salt and oil. Mix the dough, preferably with a spoon and after tying with your hands. On a table sprinkled with flour, remove the dough and knead for 2-3 minutes. In order not to stick to your hands, sprinkle a little more flour. Put the dough in a bowl and let it rise covered for about 30 minutes with a towel or lid.
Put the dough in the pizza tray, greased with a little oil beforehand, and gently lift the edges, not much, about 1 cm. Grease the dough with ketchup and sprinkle a teaspoon of pizza spices. Add grated mozzarella, small pieces of blue cheese, parmesan and cheese. Put the pizza in the oven until lightly browned.
Pizza with 4 kinds of cheese - Recipes
Who doesn't love pizza? From small to large, pizza is everyone's favorite, and we really like it, and one of our favorite variants is pizza with four kinds of cheese. The combination of cheeses can vary depending on your preferences and possibilities, and you should spread the dough thinly because it should not be left in the oven much because the cheeses will start to brown and lose their taste, and if the top is thick it will not bake well. .
You can find other pizza recipes here.
Ingredients (for a pizza with a diameter of 32)
for the dough:
500 gr flour
250 ml water
7 gr dry yeast
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons red sauce
100 gr blue cheese
100 gr parmesan
100 gr mozzarella
100 gr smoked cheese
Method of preparation:
Cut the cheese into small cubes.
It is perfectly hot, but can also be eaten cold.
30 g butter,
30 g flour (2 tablespoons),
500 ml of milk,
100 g grated Telemea cheese, Parmesan cheese or any favorite cheese,
Melt the butter in a bowl over low heat.
When it has melted, add the flour gradually, stirring continuously for 1 minute, without lumps.
Stainless steel pan with thick bottom
We recommend for this recipe to use a stainless steel pan, in which you can mix as much as you want, without fear of spoiling something. It is good to choose one with a thicker bottom and a solid tail. Here is our choice, from emag.ro, at an unbeatable price.
Add a glass of milk, mix until the contents are homogeneous. Gradually add milk until done, stirring constantly. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
Gradually add the cheese, without stopping to mix. Add salt (pay attention to salted cheese) and pepper.
Pasta with 4 kinds of cheese
short spiral pasta, grated cottage cheese, grated cheese, cottage cheese, smoked melted cheese, eggs, a little sour cream, chicken parizer, dill, pepper salt and other spices to taste. The quantities differ, depending on what taste you want to predominate.
Boil the pasta as usual in salted water and a little vegetable, when they are ready, pour them into a sieve, strain and rinse with a little cold water, drain well. 3-4 well beaten eggs, sour cream, cottage cheese, cottage cheese and grated cheese mix with pasta. In a tray put a foil greased with a little butter / oil or margarine and place the whole mixture in it. On top put the chicken cubes cut into small cubes, smoked melted cheese cut into thin slices, finely chopped dill (good is also the dried dill in sachets found in stores) and 1 or 2 more beaten eggs and put in the oven. They will have a golden crust, they will swim in the egg with a little butter, and the mixture of cheeses will give a special taste to these pastas. How to serve Pasta can be served hot or cold, as an appetizer or type 2.
Among the alternatives to the recipe Pasta with 4 kinds of cheese, we recommend:
Dietary beer yeast - inactive flakes.
It is a dietary product composed of essential nutrients such as vitamin B, protein and fiber. It is delicious if you sprinkle it on salads, vegetables or meat. It also comes with the necessary and essential trace elements of nutrition. This ingredient can also replace melted cheese in all au gratin recipes. This type of yeast does have a cheese taste but unfortunately it does not have the soft consistency that we appreciate in melted cheese. Yeast cannot be used even in all dishes where the cheese binds the ingredients, in risotto for example.
Tofu is a natural ingredient that does not taste much at the origin. It can therefore be seasoned with many herbs and spices & ndash garlic, thyme, bay leaf, turmeric, rosemary & hellip Thus tofu will get more relief and size. Tofu is deliciously marinated in olive oil with herbs and tasted with bread.
Miso is a traditional Japanese food that comes in the form of a fermented dough with a very pronounced salty taste compared to tofu. You can use it cut into pieces and incorporated into salads for example.
Fondue cheese recipe
First of all, you need to know that you need a special bowl to enjoy fondue, made of a non-stick material and with a heating system that keeps the cheese melted. You can find such a dish at any store with kitchen utensils or you can order it online.
|7-piece fondue set - 85 RON|| 8-piece fondue set - 292 RON |
If you have this precious object at hand, you can enjoy one of the most refined appetizers, fondue cheese!
- 1 clove of garlic, cut lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 500 g of Emmental cheese, grated
- 500 g of Gruyere cheese, grated.
Method of preparation:
1. Take the garlic and rub the walls of a medium saucepan with it, then discard the leftovers.
2. Pour the wine into the bowl and bring it close to the boiling point, over medium heat.
3. Mix cornstarch with two tablespoons of water or wine.
4. Gradually add the cheese to the bowl and mix constantly, but not in circular motions, but in zig-zag motions, so that it does not turn into lumps. When the cheese is completely melted and close to boiling point (but should never be allowed to boil), add the starch mixed again before and combine with the cream in the bowl.
5. Let the fondue cream thicken over medium heat for 5-8 minutes, then, when it is ready, pour it into the fondue bowl placed over the special flame, to maintain the consistency of the cream.
Here are some food ideas that can be soaked in fondue cheese:
- French bread cubes or croutons
- pieces of apples or pears
- julienne cut red pepper
- blanched broccoli bouquets
- sautéed mushrooms (mushroom, Shiitake, Portobello etc)
Find out from here what they come to drink with different types of cheese!
Cheese fondue is an appetizer that, once tried, can become one of your favorite options for snacks and delights that you can enjoy with your loved ones.
Have you become an avid fan of fondue recipes? Try to prepare this delicious dessert with chocolate fondue and fruit!
Roast the pumpkin in the preheated oven at 175 degrees for 30 minutes. After 15 minutes, add the tomatoes next to the pumpkin and let them cook together. Slice the eggplant into rounds and cook on a grill for about 10-15 minutes.
Mix ricotta, feta cheese, pesto sauce and eggs in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Incorporate the pumpkin in the composition.
Put half the amount of tomato sauce in a tray and then spread 2 sheets of pasta over it. Add a layer of eggplant and then a layer of cheese, about half the total amount. Cover with 2 more lasagna sheets and top with the ripe tomatoes and the rest of the ricotta mix. Sprinkle some of the mozzarella on top and add 2 more lasagna sheets. Pour the rest of the ripe tomatoes over, along with the remaining mozzarella. Spread another row of pasta and cover with tomato sauce. Sprinkle Parmesan on top.
Find here a collection of recipes for main vegetarian dishes. These recipes for the main vegetarian dishes are light, healthy, economical and most importantly - delicious! Some recipes for the main vegetarian dishes on this list are also vegan (main fasting dishes), macrobiotic, dietary, low in fat, high in protein, gluten free or raw vegan. Whether you follow a macrobiotic diet, gluten-free, vegan or raw vegan, in this list of recipes you will definitely find something to your liking. All new recipes are vegan and gluten-free, so they do not contain dairy, eggs or gluten-free cereals.
In this list of food recipes you will find fasting foods, meatless recipes, a multitude of recipes for type 2, all quick and very easy to prepare.
If you are interested in finding the main vegetarian dishes that are both quick and easy, then you are in the right place! These main course vegetarian recipes have been made with healthy ingredients, easy and affordable cooking methods and without expensive kitchen equipment, so they can be easily prepared by anyone.
In this collection of recipes of main vegetarian dishes you will find: tray vegetarian recipes, vegetarian tarts, vegetarian pasta, vegetarian meatballs, pizza, gluten-free main courses, rice dishes, mushroom dishes, and much more. Also, some of the main vegetarian dishes were inspired by traditional cuisines from around the world. You will find traditional recipes with Lebanese, Greek, Romanian, Asian, French, etc.
Polenta with four kinds of cheese
Some people like pizza with four kinds of cheese (maybe I like it too, I haven't eaten a really good one yet), some say that gorgonzola is not a cheese to put in polenta, some make others dreg. The thing is, if I get an idea, I'll take it to the end, at the risk of paying for it. That an idea may turn out to be uninspired or bad is not a big deal, it is called experience and therefore education. The idea I want to talk to you about today was not bad, on the contrary. I used to make four kinds of cheese (telemea, gorgonzola, mozzarella and bellows cheese). I was looking for quality cheese (I have my preferences, at least in terms of telemeau and bellows, I like gorgonzola and mozzarella is not made of palm oil or I know what other vegetable fats), a good cream and that's about it former.
I boiled a polenta first, and boiled it well (20 minutes on low heat, 600 ml water, 110 g cornmeal, two pinches of salt).
Once the polenta was boiled, I put a spoonful of cream on the bottom of a plate, broke the cheeses into pieces and placed them nicely, sprinkled with pumpkin oil.
I put polenta over the cheese.
I repeated the maneuver with cream, cheese and pumpkin oil. I added a few more basil leaves.
We liked. Stay healthy.
PS: the version with an egg on top is even better.
Step by step recipes for aerogrill with photos
Using all the functions you can cook several dishes on the grill.
All these are quite easy to prepare and will appeal to even the most demanding gourmets.
|chicken wings & # 8211||450 g|
|garlic & # 8211||1 puppy|
|tomato paste & # 8211||100 g|
|a lemon & # 8211||1 pc.|
|vegetable oil & # 8211||2 tablespoons. IT.|
|soy sauce & # 8211||2 tablespoons. IT.|
|salt and pepper & # 8211||for taste|
|Cooking time: 90 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 145 Kcal|
Many people prefer a multicooker to a barbecue. Which is better? This is an issue that chefs and hostesses across the country are struggling with. In the meantime, they decide what is more versatile and practical, we offer the following recipes (for multicooker, this article is dedicated to the convection oven). Pasta with minced meat & # 8211 the best dishes in a slow cooker.
Thin pizza, as in Italy, you can cook yourself. To do this, you need to choose one of the testing options for it in this article. And then follow the instructions and now a large pizza with your favorite filling is baked in the oven. It's time to call the guests!
If you have time and today the inspiration itself came to you, then for dessert you can make a house & # 8220Napoleon & # 8221. You have to be with him correctly, but you should not feel embarrassed, because you will receive a delicious high quality cake. Family members will be very happy! And here is his detailed recipe.
- canned tomatoes & # 8211 100 g
- garlic & # 8211 50 g
- Wortchester sauce
- cilantro & # 8211 50 g.
And now, let's go back to the culinary treatment of the wings in the transport oven according to the recipe in the photo:
- Put the meat in a bowl, mix with sunflower oil and chopped garlic. Lemon cut and squeeze the juice on the wings. Add soy sauce, pepper and tomato paste. All these mixtures should be mixed and set aside for a while.
- Spread the wings in the aerogrill and give heat treatment with an average blow of 30 minutes. Heating temperature & # 8211 235 degrees.
Separately, mix the ingredients in the sauce, pour the meat on top and present an excellent meal on the table.
This dish will be a great appetizer that will fly at lightning speed.
If the wings finish quickly, another quick snack will help you & # 8211 hot sandwiches.
Eggplant with meat filling
- Eggplant & # 8211 1 pc.
- onion & # 8211 2 pcs
- minced beef & # 8211 300 g
- minced pork & # 8211 300 g
Photo recipe for cooking eggplant in aerogrill:
- Eggplants are cleaned, dried and cut into large circles. Sprinkle with salt on 2 sides. Let soak for 10 minutes.
- For the filling, use two onions. We clean them and cut them into small cubes. I threw away a bowl. Add the already mixed filling. Sprinkle with salt, a pinch of pepper and cilantro leaves. All mixed well.
- Separate the remaining juice and salt from the eggplant soaked in a dry towel. Between the two eggplant circles, place the prepared minced meat mixture in equal proportions. Do this until all parts are filled.
- Roll the portions of flour. Push in broken eggs and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. After that, bake at high speed aerogrill at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
Chicken potato chips
Chicken photo recipe with chips in aerogrill:
- Cut the potatoes into thin circles and spread them on the bottom tray of the equipment. Salt and pepper. Spicy food lovers can add red pepper.
- I spread the chicken over the potatoes and fat with a marinade with a silicone brush (mayonnaise, salt, pepper, honey, garlic).
- Cut 4 tomatoes in half, cut the pumpkin into large rings and spread around the chicken. Cook at 180 g for 35 minutes.
- The chicken is ready.
Feel free to invite everyone to dinner!
Here is a video, after watching which you learned how to cook grilled chicken:
Shrimps with stuffed tomatoes
- shrimp 350g
- lemon juice
- Teriyake sauce & # 8211 2 tbsp
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- tomatoes & # 8211 6 pcs
- mushrooms & # 8211 200 g
- pepper & # 8211 1 pc.
- Russian cheese & # 8211 50 g
The recipe for cooking in a convection photo oven is as follows:
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a bowl. Add a teaspoon of teriyake sauce and olive oil. We mix.
- Put the shrimp in the bowl with the sauce.
- Cut the bottom of the tomato. Carefully, with a spoon, remove the inner meat on a plate. The resulting mass of tomatoes melts in a fine state.
- Mushrooms and pepper cut into cubes, and cheese about three. Cut the greens and a clove of garlic and add all the ingredients to the tomatoes. Mix well.
- Fill the tomatoes with the core of the mixture. Preheating the convection grill on the grill we put the tomatoes and shrimp in the sauce.
Cooking is required at a temperature of 210 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
We have prepared the dish as you wish, it may be as follows: put shrimp on the main part of the surface, pour the sauce over it and tomatoes on the side.
You can press your favorite herbs.
- tomatoes & # 8211 2 pcs
- meat & # 8211 300 g
- Masdam & # 8211 100 g
- pepper & # 8211 1 pc.
- mushrooms & # 8211 100 g.
Now we prepare the way in the aerogrill according to the recipe with a photo:
- Tomatoes, mushrooms and Bulgarian pepper cut into rings.
- Put the pork on the sheet. Salt and pepper. Sprinkle with crushed garlic potatoes.
- Place the tomatoes, peppers and mushrooms on top of the meat in layers. Sprinkle with grated cheese. The edges of the foil are wrapped around the meat so that the juice does not leak during the cooking process.
- I put the pieces of pork obtained in the convection oven. Cook for 25 minutes at 200 degrees.
And now we offer to see how, with the help of this technique, a kebab can be created, which will only prove magical:
- The pre-gutted and washed fish is well salted on all sides.
- Silicone brush cover the case with liquid and pickled smoke for 35 minutes.
- Spread on the grill in the convection oven. Top mesh baking board with alder chips.
The smoked mackerel will be ready in 30 minutes.
Frying temperature at 180 degrees.
Mackerel in this form is often not needed to cook, as the dish is considered one of the & # 8220 harmful & # 8221 for health.
You can marinate it in any marinade, put it on a wire rack and bake, it will be very tasty and healthy.
Cupcakes & # 8220Charlotte & # 8221
- flour & # 8211 250 g
- mere & # 8211 5 pcs
- sugar & # 8211 200 g
- eggs & # 8211 3 pcs
- sunflower oil
- sugar freezing
- baking powder.
The cooking process is as follows:
- First prepare the dough. Mix the eggs with the sugar and flour. Mix well to avoid lumps. Add baking powder and vanilla.
- The apples are cut in half and use a kitchen processor, crushed into cubes.
- Preset aerogrill for heating. Silicone molds lubricated with sunflower oil. Put the chopped apples and pour the dough, leaving 1 cm from the edge of the form. Place the molds evenly in the convection oven and cook for 25 minutes at 205 degrees, choose the average blowing speed.
- The prepared muffins are made from molds and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Meat in dishes
You will need the following ingredients:
- pork & # 8211 250 g
- potatoes & # 8211 2 pcs
- vegetables: zucchini, carrots & # 8211 1 pc.
- the water.
The cooking is as follows:
- Cut the meat and vegetables into large pieces.
- Put all the ingredients in the clay pots in order, pour water. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with a lid or foil. Place it in the convection oven for 40-45 minutes. Temperature range 120 degrees.
Having in existing pots, you can even prepare three dishes simultaneously: soup, steak and red fruit.
Yes, a great set of dishes for a hearty lunch.
So, let's look at how this is done in the video story:
Tomatoes with vegetables
- Mix the cheese and spinach together for the sauce. Add salt and pepper.
- Pepper, tomatoes and zucchini cut into cubes and put on the bottom rack in the bowl.
- Place salmon steaks on top. Top with ready spinach sauce.
Cook for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees.